The Brütsch V2 roadster was created in the mid 50s by the German company Egon Brütsch Fahrzeugbau from Stuttgart, specializing in the production of microcars.
The two-seater with a fiberglass body was offered on the market with two engine options: the 98cc single-cylinder Fichtel & Sachs and the 247cc Maico. When installing the first engine, the car could reach speeds of up to 65 km/h (40 mph), the second – up to 100 km/h (62 mph). Both versions had a four speed gearbox
Its length was 2550 mm, width — 1240 mm, height — 1100 mm. Brütsch V2 weights only 165-195 kg (depends on the engine type)
The Brütsch V2 roadster was produced from 1956 to 1958 and a total of 12 cars were assembled.